LumiNode firmware upgrade
In this document we will explain how to upgrade the firmware on the LumiNodes.
There is only ONE firmware file for ALL the models which makes it easy to start with as there won't be any confusion about having the correct file.
How to get the latest firmware version:
In order to obtain the latest firmware version for your device please go to:
Navigate to the sub category LumiNode on the left hand side and download the latest vesion available. Make a note of the location where you have saved the file.
Connect to the LumiNode:
- Set the IP address for your computer in the same range as your node as long as it is not the same.
- Open your favourite browser and type in the IP address of the node
- You are now on the Status page of the node
- Select the Toolbox on the left
- Select Firmware. This makes the pages scroll down to the firmware section
- Click the button: "Upgrade firmware" and navigate to the location where you saved the firmware
- Select the firmware file and click "Open"
- You will now get a screen with 2 round arrows and the comment that the upgrade is in progress and it can take +/- 1 minute
- Once the firmware is upgraded the web browser will refresh and the upgrade is done
LumiNode LED indicators
There are various LEDs on the LumiNode. Here is a list of the LEDs, the possible colours, and the meaning of each colour: DMX Port Status Meaning DMX Input Green Blinking: Active input DMX only (output mode) Cyan Blinking: DMX activity DMX + RDM ...
How to configure LumiNode to work with Robe RoboSpot
In this document we will show how to configure your setup to run the Robe RoboSpot through your existing network infrastructure using the LumiNodes. In this setup we have one LumiNode at the base station side to create the DMX input to the system and ...
LumiNode / LumiCore patch generator
LumiNode / LumiCore Patch Generator The LumiNode range offers the option to import csv files to fill the patch in a process engine. Attached to this article you will find an example excel spreadsheet with some handy macros to quickly make patches ...
LumiNode API documentation
In the attached document you can find all the web API commands available for the LumiNode and LumiCore
Luminode SNMP MIB Details
The Luminode range of products has SNMP capabilities. Here is a list of all the OID enabled in the MIB : System information .220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168 : system description .22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199 : object ID .188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206 : Uptime .220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168 : System name ...